Garcinia Cambogia has gained tremendous popularity due to its high content of HCA. Hydroxycitric acid occurs rarely in natural sources, particularly difficult to achieve is the biologically active form – L-hydroxycitric. It was discovered in the 60. o 20th century that the acid inhibits the conversion of carbohydrates into fat. The discovery of this property has started numerous studies on isolating acid from Garcinia cambogia fruit, which is conducted in research centres around the world. The authors of scientific publications suggest that the slimming effect of hydroxy citric acid contained in the fruit of Garcinia cambogia is to reduce the activity of the enzyme of adenosine-triphosphate-citrate-lyase, increase the release of serotonin in the brain and for inhibiting the activity of the enzyme alpha-amylase present in the pancreas, which reduces the absorption of dietary carbohydrate.
The effects of the use of HCA obtained from Garcinia Cambogia
- Intensification of the process of thermogenesis – the body produces more heat, which translates to increased caloric needs of the whole organism,
- Appetite-suppressant – Garcinia cambogia effectively suppresses appetite and provides a feeling of satiety,
- Lows down the process of carbohydrate metabolism in adipose tissue,
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol.
Action confirmed by scientific research:
- R.D. Mattes, L. Bormann, Effects of (-)-hydro citric acid on appetitive variables, 2000, page. 87-94
A study of 12 weeks duration in a group of 42 people using tablets containing 400 mg of extract of Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid 1.2 g) and a group of 47 normal subjects receiving a placebo. It has been shown that the extract of Garcinia Cambogia Fruit facilitates weight loss (mean weight loss in subjects 3.7 + / – 3.1 kg).
- I. Onakpoya, S. Hung, R. Perry, B. Wider, The Use of Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight Loss Supplement: A systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, J. Obesity, 2011, 509038
The main objective of the study was to examine the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia extract (hydroxy citric acid HCA) in weight reduction in humans. It has been shown that the most effective dose of hydro citric acid is 3000 mg per day, which allows for an average weight loss of 2,9-4.1 kg.
The side effects of tablets with extract of Garcinia Cambogia
- Increased body temperature
- Decreased appetite
Are your slimming pills with Garcinia Cambogia effective?
We decided to compare and reveal the truth about available pills for weight loss with Garcinia Cambogia extract. Supplements with hydroxycitric acid have gained immense popularity, which continues to grow. Most people who have started testing the Garcinia Cambogia tablets were surprised by the effectiveness of the action and expressed the most positive feedback.
Unfortunately, the growing popularity of tablets for weight loss with Garcinia Cambogia extract has become an easy target for companies who want only to earn money, not trust of people. On the Internet, there are numerous Garcinia Cambogia fakes that have influenced the significant deterioration in the opinion of the quality of this product.